Full Registration: Two-Day Registration
- Prices are subject to Bahrain standard 10% Value Added Tax (VAT) rate.
- Full conference registrations include all conference sessions, technical exhibitions, coffee breaks for two days, daily lunch tickets and one conference proceedings voucher.
- Student registrations (with valid university ID only) include access to all conference sessions, technical exhibition and coffee breaks for two days.
- Visitor registrations include access to technical exhibition and coffee breaks for two days.
SPE Middle East, Africa, and South Asia will assist in providing a visa invitation letter, upon request in writing, to confirmed registrants after receiving full payment of registration fees. Visa invitation letters take five days to issue from the date of request and it is the conference attendee's responsibility to obtain their own visa. SPE cannot issue the visa nor can we guarantee it will be obtained.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you cancel before 10 September 2022, you will receive a full refund less USD 100.
- If you cancel after 10 September 2022, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- No refund will be given if a registered delegate fails to attend the conference.
- SPE must receive cancellation requests in writing by 10 September 2022, by fax on +971.4.457.3164, or by email to email@example.com.